Net-Access™ Switch Cabinet: 45 RU, front dual hinge door, rear perforated split doors, (2) side panels, #12-24 rails
- Inset frame posts creating large and accessible vertical pathways for routing cables
- Modular cable management fingers easily mount to the front and/or back of all four cabinet posts
- Designed with the use of CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) analysis and thermal lab testing to optimize the thermal performance of network switches requiring side-to-side airflow
- Innovative, fully integrated, electrically bonded cabinet with a single ground connection to guard against EMI and ESD, and provide a safe current path to ground
- Accommodates equipment mounting depths up to 25.(658mm)
- Four adjustable equipment mounting rails – available in cage nut or #12-24 threaded with printed rack space identification
- Doors include keyed swing handles
- Side panels include keyed pushbutton latches
- Durable black polyester epoxy powder coat finish
- 2500 lbs. (1134 kg) load rating
- Cabinet ships assembled, one per pallet
- Designed specifically for use with Net-Access™ Switch and Server Cabinets
Cage Nut available for CN1, CN2 and CN3 only, specify CN*CN, i.e. CN1CN.
This item is being discontinued by the manufacturer - please call, chat, or email for additional information.