D-BOX™ Wall-Mount Enclosure, 24.00 x 24.00 x 8.34 (in.), 4RU Ideal for retail applications where it is necessary to house 19-in. network equipment in a public location, the horizontally-oriented D-BOX™ is a low-profile cabinet with a hinged door for convenient front access and a combination of fixed and rotating rack angles to accommodate varying equipment sizes.
- Spring-loaded, self-retained hinge pins allow door removal
- Reversible door fits flush to body with no exposed corners
- Knockouts for 4-in. fan on top and bottom of enclosure
- Wiring knockouts (7/8 in., 1-3/8 in., and 3 in.) on top and bottom of enclosure. Two 3-in. cable entry knockouts on back.
- 120-degree door opening
- Multiple cable tie-down points on back of enclosure
- Quarter-turn latch with key lock
- Keyhole mounting slots spaced 16.00 in. (406 mm) on center for easy enclosure mounting
- Bosses provided for mounting accessories such as cable spools
- Self-grounding mounting angles made of 12 gauge galvanized steel
- Patch panel mounting angles rotate down for access
- Flange around door opening protects interior
- Bonding provision on door
- Ground stud on body
- EIA Universal 5/8 - 5/8 - 1/2 in. vertical mounting hole pattern matches industry standards. Holes are tapped 10-32.
- Includes package of twenty 10-32 mounting screws