The NEXTSPEED® Ascent Category 6A Patch Panel exceeds TIA Category 6A and ISO component specifications supporting network convergence protocols delivering maximum 10GbE bandwidth and extended reliability for all LAN, multimedia, and Power over Ethernet applications.
- Enhanced common mode design to eliminate residual and reflected NEXT and ANEXT.
- Balanced PCB design delivers significant headroom over the TIA Category 6A standard up to 500MHz providing true 10GbE application assurance.
- Application: Third-Party qualified for 10 Gigabit Ethernet Transmission IEEE 802.3an.
- Component: Third-Party verified for TIA-568-C.2 Category 6A component.
- Channel: Third-Party tested for ISO 11801 Class EA compliant.
- Current Capacity: Qualified for PoE and PoE+ IEEE 802.3at.
- Mechanical: Third-Party verified to TIA-568-C.2.
- Manufacturing: 100% factory tested in a controlled environment.
- Centered port identification allows for greater visibility of labels and clean patch cord organization on a 48-port patch panel.
- Rolled edge construction provides ruggedstrength to eliminate flex during termination.
- Third hand location pin provides a hands-free installation.Simplifies rack layout.
- Accepts Hubbell laser printable label sheets and industry recognized 0.5" hand held printer tape.
- Locking IDC stuffer cap ensures termination retention, securing wires during installation.
Click here for the online spec sheet page from Hubbell for more information.